Sunday, October 11, 2009

Its been a trying time for me lately... and i havent much felt in the mood to blog... plus I just got back from a week long trip in Cuba yesterday(stories to come later...)

...Ive been wearing tons of grey lately: probably something of a reflection of my mood...

At a party two weeks ago:

Tank top & Skirt: Bebe, necklace & ring combo: Club Monaco, Shoes: Pink Duchess...

At another party:

Yellow Tank top: Parasuco, My new favorite grey skirt: Urban outfitters, shoes: Stuart Weitzman...

Happy thanksgiving everyone...

17 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in both pics!! I love the yellow shoes in the second one!!! I hope you start blogging more often I love your posts!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. I like the gray very much. The pictures are nice as well.
    Glad to see you after your hiatus. Hope you had a wonderful trip and looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That UO skirt is so gorgeous!

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes as well, you look great, love your outfits. Happy thanksgiving to you, sometimes changes in weather changes ones mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im looovin your little skirt combos, bangin! great legs as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfits! the yellow looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i just adore both these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your look darling! specially the grey and yellow together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love grey and yellow together and that skirt is banging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girly! I hope ur feeling better by now. And I hope u haven't abandoned blogging either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE! I'm totally into yellow right now

    http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great, love the skirt!!

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh! mamy unapenda kuchekaaa. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color combination!

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete